Before I start. I’m reviewing the newer edition, and I’ll go over how it’s newer, what changed etc.
The iTaste VTR is a box E-Cigarette. I looks great with a Kanger Aerotank, or an iTaste X.1. It can be a bit bulky I will admit. If you don’t like bulkiness then this isn’t your thing. Below, I have a comparison of the newer one (left) and the older (right)
- The newer one has a dark green “skin” on it as the older one is all metal.
- (Hard to see in the pic) The gear looking thing by the bottom of the tank got taken out on the newer one.
- It just looks better.
Looks great, easy to handle.
- Has a wattage and voltage adjuster.
- Doesn’t get scratched up as easy. (Compared to the older one)
- Can get bulky if you have small or a lot of things in your pockets.
- Sometimes it can be hard to take out the tank.
- Can get scratched easy (depending on if you have the older or newer one.
- You have to use bigger tanks. You can buy an adapter for smaller tanks.
The iTaste VTR is a great device. It’s a great device for a small upgrade, or for people who are just starting out. I highly recommend this and I do use this when I’m not using my dripper.